Frequently Asked Questions
What is a yearly maintenance?
Why do you need a yearly maintenance?
What is a SEER rating?
Which brand is the best?
- Change your filter regularly. You should change your filter once a month. Remind yourself when you pay your electric bill. A clean filter helps air flow and efficiency.
- Buy high efficiency products – High efficiency = high SEER rating. This will lower your electric bill during those hot summer months.
- Invest in your health: The air you breath greatly effects your health. To increase the quality of your home’s air invest in a Ultra Violet Light System or a Media Filter. Killing the mold before it grows is the trick.
- Inspect pumps, lubricate and check flow rates where appropriate.
- Replace your system before it dies. All A/C companies are extremely busy during the cooling season. If you think your system won’t make it through the summer, replace it sooner rather than later. As demand rises, so does the price. Get your best price at the beginning of the summer.